Pruitt Named Florida's 1A Coach of the Year
The Florida Dairy Farmers named Union County head coach Ronny Pruitt the 1A Coach of the Year. Pruitt led the Tigers to an undefeated regular season, reaching as far as the 1A State Semifinal before falling to eventual state champ Jefferson County. Union County was ranked the top team in Class 1A the majority of the season. Pruitt is 16-6 in his second full season as Tigers head coach.
- Donovan, Parsons Named SEC Coach, Player of the Year, Respectively
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach
- Florida's LaCaze Wins Commissioner's Trophy For Unprecedented Trifecta
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- Tebow Frustrated with Florida's Offensive Problems
- Mary Wise on #1 Florida's 5-Set Thriller
- Casting Call! Florida's Top Anglers in Gainesville This Weekend
- Projects Abound On Florida's Campus
- Getting The Rock Through A Hard Place: Florida's Offensive Strategy Working Through 5 Games
- Donovan Stands By Florida's Close-Game Ability as Gators Prepare For Tourney