Billy Donovan On Schedule
The Florida Gator basketball team is about to hit a heavy stretch of games. Starting Thursday at Ole Miss, the Gators will play 5 times in a 13 day span. At Monday morning's press conference, Donovan addressed the pros and cons for scheduling quirks such as this. On the one hand, Donovan acknowledged that ESPN is calling the shots for most of the games, and with heightened television exposure comes less flexibility to manipulate your schedule. On the other hand, Donovan expressed his displeasure with the unequal time burdens for each team with the schedule. Kentucky, for example, does not have a single stretch with as many games in such a short time span all season. Donovan said all teams should have an equal burden, if the SEC wants to give all teams an equal shot of making the NCAA championships.
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
- Billy Donovan Wants to See More Production at the Free Throw Line
- Billy Donovan Recaps Memphis Win; Gators Get Transfer with Alex Murphy
- Room for Improvement: Billy Donovan Says So
- Chris Price 1-On-1 with Billy Donovan
- 1 On 1 With Billy Donovan Part 2
- Billy Donovan Updates Suspensions
- Billy Donovan Expecting Scottie Wilbekin Back to Practice by Weeks End