Billy Donovan On Schedule
The Florida Gator basketball team is about to hit a heavy stretch of games. Starting Thursday at Ole Miss, the Gators will play 5 times in a 13 day span. At Monday morning's press conference, Donovan addressed the pros and cons for scheduling quirks such as this. On the one hand, Donovan acknowledged that ESPN is calling the shots for most of the games, and with heightened television exposure comes less flexibility to manipulate your schedule. On the other hand, Donovan expressed his displeasure with the unequal time burdens for each team with the schedule. Kentucky, for example, does not have a single stretch with as many games in such a short time span all season. Donovan said all teams should have an equal burden, if the SEC wants to give all teams an equal shot of making the NCAA championships.
- Scholar/Athlete of the Week for 1/7/10 - Billy Donovan Jr.
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Billy Donovan Discusses Developing Front Court
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
- Billy Donovan Celebrates Win Number 400
- Billy Donovan's take on Syracuse
- Billy Donovan Discusses Team Maturity
- Billy Donovan Embarks On Year 17 As Gators Head Basketball Coach
- Vote For Billy Donovan/Neiron Ball Through These Links
- Billy Donovan Embracing Being at a Football School