Donovan Keeping Close Watch On Young's Injured Ankle
Billy Donovan says he doesn't expect forward Patric Young to miss Saturday's game against LSU, but the Florida Gators basketball coach is still cautious about the extent of Young's injury. Speaking with the media Wednesday, Donovan said Young doesn't have any structural damage to his injured ankle, but inflammation has been a problem. Young didn't start for the Gators versus South Carolina last Saturday (the first time all season) and scored 4 points in 13 minutes, well below his 11.4 points per game this season.
- Gator Basketball Rides Beal's 19, Young's Energy to Win over Mississippi State
- Donovan Stands By Florida's Close-Game Ability as Gators Prepare For Tourney
- Gator Basketball's Patric Young Crucial In Team USA's Win Against Lithuania
- Billy's "Young Guns" Shoot Down Hatters
- Seminoles Dominate Billy's Young Gators
- Gator's Young Perfect, Team USA Not in U19 Hoops Loss to Croatia
- Eastside's Rodney Young, Jr. Makes History for Rams Athletics
- Former Area Standouts Injured in Spring: UF's Okine, FSU's Jernigan
- Donovan's New Guys Shine
- Billy Donovan Says He's Staying!