Trinity Catholic Girls Soccer Rolls with 6-1 Win over PK Yonge
For the fifth straight year, the Trinity Catholic girls soccer team is advancing to the FHSAA Regional Finals. The question still remains how far the Celtics can go. For the second consecutive match, Trinity Catholic dominated a District 5 opponent in the 2A state tournament, downing PK Yonge 6-1.
The Blue Wave fell into an early 3-0 hole after Trinity Catholic scored three times in the first five minutes. The first half was so dominant, PK Yonge goalkeeper Amanda Krpan was the only thing stopping the Celtics from running away with the match entirely. PK Yonge didn't attempt a shot on goal until the second half, and by then the result was well in hand. Trinity Catholic hosts Lake Highland Prep on Tuesday, with the clubs meeting in the Regional Final for the third time in the past five years. The Highlanders have knocked out the Celtics in each of those past meetings.
- PK Yonge Girls Soccer Gets Win Over Williston
- Trinity Catholic Begins Title Defense with 45-21 Win Over Melbourne Central Catholic
- Trinity Catholic, Trenton Win; Hawthorne, Buchholz, St. Francis, PK Yonge Fall
- Trinity Catholic, PK Yonge, Bell Win Volleyball District Championships
- Trinity Catholic Soccer: Winning and Having Fun While Doing it
- Trinity Catholic Softball Gets Win Over The Villages
- GHS Football Starts Season 3-0 With Win Over Trinity Catholic
- Trinity Catholic Soccer Advances to Regional Final
- Three Trinity Catholic Girls Sign Letters of Intent
- Vanguard Beats Up on Trinity Catholic 21-0, St John Lutheran 26-7 Over Florida Air