Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
Billy Donovan is out for a repeat from a winning performance, but it's in a much different capacity than the one in 2007 on the basketball court. Donovan has once again partnered with the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation for the ESPN Coaches Charity Challenge. By voting for Donovan, the Gator Nation, and the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, you can help the charity win $100,000 from Infinity. The charity won the top prize last year, and the foundation needs your help to repeat as champions.
Click Here to Vote!
The mission of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation is to advocate and fundraise for a full service, state-of-the-art children’s hospital in Gainesville, Florida while promoting excellence in patient safety and ensuring that all families are treated with compassion, courtesy and dignity.
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- Busted! (With $100,000 Worth of Pot)
- Ex-UF Football Player Charged in $100,000 Theft
- Rachael Ray $100,000 Adoption Challenge Ends, Makes Alachua Co. History
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- TORRES WINS SILVER IN 4x100; SETS OLYMPIC RECORD