Erving Walker Arrested for Stealing Taco
When you're hungry, your stomach takes a mind of its own. For graduating Gator senior guard Erving Walker, his stomach and brain worked together for the same act of stupidity. Walker was arrested early Friday morning for allegedly stealing a $3 taco from a street vender, and running away from police officers to make matters worse. Walker was charged with retail petty theft and resisting an officer without violence. UF's all-time assists leader was not jailed, but was served a notice to appear in court for the misdemeanor charges.
- Erving Walker Signs Overseas
- Taking a Bite Out of His Wallet: Walker Ordered to Pay $301 For Stolen Taco
- Erving Walker-- The Gators "Long Ranger"
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
- Man Arrested for Stealing Cigarettes
- Man Arrested For Stealing Crabs
- Suspects Arrested While Trying to Steal Gas
- Deputies: Man Arrested After Stealing Oxycontin Pills At Gainesville Pharmacy
- Police Arrest Father, Son For Stealing Scrap Metal
- Robert Gallman Arrested For Stealing Millions Of Dollars In A Ponzi Scheme