Erving Walker Arrested for Stealing Taco
When you're hungry, your stomach takes a mind of its own. For graduating Gator senior guard Erving Walker, his stomach and brain worked together for the same act of stupidity. Walker was arrested early Friday morning for allegedly stealing a $3 taco from a street vender, and running away from police officers to make matters worse. Walker was charged with retail petty theft and resisting an officer without violence. UF's all-time assists leader was not jailed, but was served a notice to appear in court for the misdemeanor charges.
- Erving Walker Signs Overseas
- Taking a Bite Out of His Wallet: Walker Ordered to Pay $301 For Stolen Taco
- Erving Walker-- The Gators "Long Ranger"
- DeVon Walker Tears ACL
- Gators Stay at #3 in Polls, Prepare for Walker Debut
- Gators Win 28th Straight at Home in Walker's Debut
- Chris Walker is Cleared by the NCAA
- Chris Walker to Join Gators Soon; Gator Sports Roundup
- Chris Walker Enrolled at UF; Officially Joins Gator Basketball Team
- Chris Walker Joins Gators; Not Ready to Play Yet