Erving Walker Arrested for Stealing Taco
When you're hungry, your stomach takes a mind of its own. For graduating Gator senior guard Erving Walker, his stomach and brain worked together for the same act of stupidity. Walker was arrested early Friday morning for allegedly stealing a $3 taco from a street vender, and running away from police officers to make matters worse. Walker was charged with retail petty theft and resisting an officer without violence. UF's all-time assists leader was not jailed, but was served a notice to appear in court for the misdemeanor charges.
- Erving Walker -- The Gators "Long Ranger"
- Erving Walker Signs Overseas
- Taking a Bite Out of His Wallet: Walker Ordered to Pay $301 For Stolen Taco
- Ellis Walker Takes Over Hawthorne Football
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Jasmine Walker
- Gator Basketball Freshman Devon Walker to Transfer
- Double Dribble: Walker Returns To Gators Hoops After Asking For Transfer
- Chris Walker Working to Become Eligible to Play
- Billy Donvan Updates Scottie Wilbekin & Chris Walker Status
- Gator Basketball Hopeful Chris Walker Becomes Eligible