Florida Football: Day 1 Of Spring Practice
The first day of Florida's spring practice was not the time for accolades. Will Muschamp says he'll wait before singling out any players based on one day of practice without pads. Instead, Florida's head coach discussed more philosophy after practice Wednesday, especially the tightrope the coaches will have to walk between offense and defense. On the one side, Muschamp is trying to develop and encourage two young starting quarterbacks, Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel. On the other, Muschamp will demand more turnovers from a defense dripping with potential. "It's a balancing act, I'll say that," Muschamp told reporters. "But you have to have guys compete, and you have to give them a chance to succeed."
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- High Stakes Football: Florida and Florida State Playing For Big Opportunities
- Florida Football: What Went Wrong?
- High School Spring Football Practice Update: Hawthorne, Eastside
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
- Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
- Spring Football Practice Report: Santa Fe and Newberry
- Spring Football Practice Report: PK Yonge and Hawthorne
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice