Leonard Reinstated To Gator Football Team, Quinn Sees Linebacker Improvement
After six weeks of suspension for a domestic battery arrest, Florida Gator tight end AC Leonard was reinstated to the football team on Wednesday, according to head coach Will Muschamp. Although Muschamp said Leonard is back for the rest of the spring, Muschamp said his status for the fall would be discussed at a later time.
Meanwhile, Dan Quinn spoke to reporters on Wednesday night about two promising young linebackers-Mike Taylor and Antonio Morrison.
- Scottie Wilbekin Reinstated to Gator Basketball Team, Will Play Monday
- Tim Walton Kicks 3 Gator Softball Players Off Team, Gators Lose Regional Opener
- Quinn Out, Durkin In: Gators Football Loses/Names New Defensive Coordinator
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
- John Choate Hired as New Linebackers and Special Teams Coach
- AC Leonard Suspended From UF Football
- Gator Freshman Tight End A.C. Leonard Out 6-8 Weeks
- Gators TE Leonard Plans to Transfer, Day Two Recap in Alabama
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- REBELS SHOCK GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM IN 31-30 WIN