No Frontrunner Emerges for Starting QB Spot as Spring Football Rolls On
As the first Gator Football spring scrimmage wrapped over the weekend, media and fans alike were hoping Will Muschamp would have a better idea as to who is distancing themselves to becoming Florida's next starting quarterback. It turns out, the competition is as fierce as ever. Sophomores Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel are in a dead heat during spring camp, each moving their offensive units effectively, but not precise enough to take a clear lead over the other. The battle wages on heading into the Orange and Blue Spring Football game on April 7th at 1pm. Both are still learning new terminology from offensive coordinator Brent Pease while Muschamp remains mum about setting a timetable to name a starting quarterback.
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Gator Football Drops a Spot to 19 in AP Poll
- GHS Football Starts Season 3-0 With Win Over Trinity Catholic
- Florida Football Practice Starts
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- GHS Football Begins Thomson Era At Spring Practice
- Forest Wildcats Looking For Football Success in Spring
- Columbia County, St. Francis Victorious in Spring Football Games