Peyton Manning Officially Signs, Elway Hints at Tebow Trade
With Peyton Manning officially a member of the Denver Broncos, the focus of attention around their franchise will be on Tim Tebow and how to move the former Gators Heisman Trophy winner away from the organization. Tebow led the Broncos to their first playoff victory since 2006 last season, but Broncos Executive Vice President John Elway said that the opportunity to have Manning-a 4-time NFL MVP-as his starting quarterback was too good to pass up. When asked about whether trade discussions for Tebow had begun, Elway said no, but added that if it happens, he wants Tebow to land in a good situation for his new team.
- Tebow Traded To New York Jets
- Easley Officially Signs with Patriots
- Tim Tebow Signed as ESPN SEC Analyst
- Tim Tebow Signed to Patriots; Fans React
- Signs Pointing To Tebow Starting For Broncos
- Peyton Manning Heads To Denver, Tebow Headed Out?
- Tebow on Manning Watch List
- Mizell Minute: 1-31-14
- Donovan and Muschamp: Trading Players?
- Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks