Demps Runs Nation's Fastest 100m at Texas Relays
Jeff Demps is once again racing away from the competition on the track. The senior Gator speedster captured the nation's fastest time in the 100 meter dash at the 85th Texas Relays, with a time of 10.01 (+2.9). The mark is the third-fastest all-conditions time of his career.
Two other Gators brought home individual titles. Daniela Griffin won the women's long jump and Stipe Zunic took first place in the men's javelin throw.
- Demps Runs Fastest 100-meter time in 2010
- Demps Wins, But Doesn't Break Record at Florida Relays
- Lochte Anchors, Can't Hang On For Gold in 4x100m Free Relay; Other Olympic Results
- Demps Wins Again at Florida Relays
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- Demps, Wilks Run Wild at Tom Jones Memorial Classic
- Demps Set to Run in Olympics
- State Officials Head to Nation's Capitol with Obamacare Concerns
- Mom Runs Over Child (Texas)
- Demp's Uncertain Status Has Fueled Message Boards