Dreams of NFL Still Alive for Undrafted Gators
Only two Florida Gator football players were chosen in the 2012 NFL Draft: defensive tackle Jaye Howard in the fourth round to Seattle, and running back Chris Rainey in the fifth round to Pittsburgh. But a couple of their teammates got their chance after the draft had concluded, signing as undrafted rookie free agents. Former Gator quarterback John Brantley as well as receiver Deonte Thompson landed with the Baltimore Ravens. Defensive end William Green will head to Cleveland as the newest member of the Browns organization. Former offensive lineman Dan Wenger is getting his opportunity with the New York Jets.
- Hawthorne's Ingram "Still Confident" As He Pursues NFL Dream
- Two Still Alive in HS Football Playoffs
- Still No NFL Offers for Tebow, But Arena League Is Calling
- Gator Softball Teams Dream Ends in Defeat
- Gator Lacrosse Living On a Dream
- Gators Stay Alive by Rolling Tide!
- Gator Baseball Stays Alive in SEC Tournament
- Gator Baseball Team Beats Auburn, Keeps Championship Hopes Alive
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- Gators BUCK LB Ronald Powell Declaring for the NFL Draft