NASA is dealing with critical cooling unit issue onboard Int'l Space Station.
Gator Lacrosse Earns Second Straight ALC Title with 8-7 Win Over Northwestern
The fifth-ranked Gator lacrosse team picked up one of the biggest wins in program history, going on the road and knocking off top-ranked Northwestern 8-7. Florida led 5-2 at halftime, and watched the Wildcats claw back into the game and actually take a 7-6 lead with over 20 minutes to play. But the Gators quickly tied it less than a minute later thanks to Nora Berry, and scored the decisive and final goal off the stick of Gabi Wiegand with under six minutes to play. Florida held on with solid defense from there to claim the school's second consecutive ALC championship in only the program's third year of existence.
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gator Lacrosse Claws Wildcats 14-7, Earn 1st ALC Tournament Title
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia
- Gator Lacrosse Wins Second Round in NCAA Tournament
- Gator Women's Track and Field Wins SEC Title, Men Finish Second
- No. 6 Gator Lacrosse Downs No. 2 Northwestern 13-11
- Gators Blank Commodores, Win SEC Tourney Title, Earn No. 2 Overall Seed In NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Gator Lacrosse Takes Semifinals of ALC Tournament
- Gator Football Wins 4th Straight Over Tennessee
- Zunino's Two HRs Lead Gator Charge to 11th Straight Victory, 4-2 Win over FGCU