Kelsey Horton Used to Nicknames, "Who" Just Keeps on Winning
Kelsey Horton's always heard it. From an early age, the "Who" chant was inevitable. After all, her last name coincides with the famous Dr. Seuss book, "Horton Hears a Who". But when Tim Walton had a question as to who would step up when catcher Brittany Schutte broke her jaw, Horton filled the role in a big way. Her bat came alive, leading the Gators in home runs and has Florida on its way to the best record in the SEC. Sports Director Chris Price caught up with the backup catcher with the best nickname on the team.
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks
- Miles & Muschamp Agree: Just Win
- Colts Keep Running, Win District Title with Win Over Rams
- Who had the biggest impact on Saturday's UF win over Georgia? [poll]
- Scholar Athlete of the Year: Who Will Win?
- Gainesville High Keeps Bragging Rights, WIns 23-6 Over Eastside
- Eastside Keeps District Hopes Alive with 31-24 OT Win Over Crystal River
- Florida Baseball Keeps Winning Streak Alive
- Gators Looking To Use Their First Loss as Fuel For the Next Win
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Kelsey Sack