Tebow Gets $100K Donation to Spend Day with Fans
Tim Tebow's second annual charity golf event was bigger than last year's event, but the goals of the Tim Tebow Foundation remain the same: bring a brighter day to those needing it in their darkest hour. A couple is hoping to help the mission in their local community with Tebow at their side. The couple, which prefers to remain anonymous, donated $100,000 to Tebow's foundation for the New York Jets quarterback to spend a day with them in their community. "They live in a part of town that has a lot of people in need and a lot of people with a lot of wealth, and she felt like bringing Timmy to her town down there would maybe change the town," said Erik Dellenback, the executive director of the Tim Tebow Foundation. "It sounds like she's going to have a little event where she brings over some of the kids who are in need and some of the kids who are pretty deserving." Tebow was said to be stunned by the donation, but is completely on-board with the idea. He and the couple will work out a date and time depending on the former Gator Heisman Trophy winner's availability.
- Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
- Texas Search Firm Seeks $100K From Casey Anthony
- Gainesville City Commissioners Approve $100K Streetcar Study
- Jaguar Fans Hold Tebow Rally
- Tim Tebow Signed to Patriots; Fans React
- Fans Vote Tebow Into Pro Bowl... Will Coaches and Players Follow?
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- Tebow Sees Fans "Through My Eyes" In Gainesville
- The Joy of Christmas: Alabama Fan Gets Incredible Surprise
- Gator fans invade Orlando and get a first-round win