Florida's LaCaze Wins Commissioner's Trophy For Unprecedented Trifecta
Genevieve LaCaze finished off a most improbable triple-crown Sunday, sweeping the women's 3,000 meter steeplechase, the women’s 1,500 meters and the women’s 5,000 meters at the SEC Championships in Baton Rouge. The sweep was the first of its kind in conference history, and earned LaCaze the 2012 Comissioner's Trophy as the Gator women finished 2nd at SEC's.
- Gator Olympian Spotlight: Genevieve LaCaze
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- Mary Wise on #1 Florida's 5-Set Thriller
- Casting Call! Florida's Top Anglers in Gainesville This Weekend
- Pruitt Named Florida's 1A Coach of the Year
- Projects Abound On Florida's Campus
- Getting The Rock Through A Hard Place: Florida's Offensive Strategy Working Through 5 Games
- Donovan Stands By Florida's Close-Game Ability as Gators Prepare For Tourney
- OBS Brings Horse Racing World To North Central Florida's Doorstep
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft