HS Baseball Roundup: Union County Going to State Semis, Other Area Teams Fall
Union County is advancing to the baseball state semifinals for the first time in 36 years. The Tigers defeated The Villages 4-0 and will play Hilliard in the Class 1A state semis on Monday, May 21st.
Hilliard defeated Lafayette 5-3, ending the Hornets run to place a third Lafayette team in the state semifinals (Girl's Volleyball, Softball).
Williston fell behind to Bishop Moore Catholic in the 4A Regional Final and couldn't muster a comeback, losing 9-3.
PK Yonge hit the road in the 3A Regional Final and fell to Providence 7-1.
Columbia was also on the road in the 6A Regional Final and lost to Pace 9-3.
- Keystone, Bradford County Softball Advances, Other Area Teams Fall
- High School Boys Basketball Roundup: Two Area Teams Advance to State Final Four
- Spring Football Roundup: Union County and Bradford County
- Chiefland, Trenton Baseball Win 1A Semis, Setting Up Local State Title Showdown
- PK Yonge Baseball Wins District Semifinal, Mixed Results for Other Area Teams
- Buchholz Falls in Spring Football Game, Plus Other Area Scores
- Gator Roundup: Men's Tennis Keeps Rolling, Women's Tennis Falters, Softball Team Remains Unbeaten
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- High School Roundup: Regional Baseball
- High School Baseball Roundup: 5-10-13