Music Video-Making Craze Sweeps UF Athletics and Beyond
The recent music video renditions of the Carly Rae Jepsen hit single "Call Me Maybe" aren't the first homemade spoofs of a popular song, but the popularity seems to be spreading among college athletes. Two Florida Gator teams have recently posted music videos of the song on YouTube, generating more than 11,000 hits for the softball team's video and 30,000 for the baseball team. And the craze goes beyond North Central Florida: teams from Harvard baseball to Ellsworth Community College in Iowa have come up with their own touches for the tune.
To see the full-legth Gator Baseball Video, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DapU7OSx-A
To see the full-legth Gator Softball Video, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIW-8Y0CkZo
- Astronaut Makes Music Video Aboard Space Station
- Eastside's Rodney Young, Jr. Makes History for Rams Athletics
- A local mechanic is "making it" in country music...
- Mature Beyond Her Years, 14 Year Old Erica Stoner Wins Golf Title
- Casey Prather the Video Game Machine
- Gators C Young Switches Sports For Video Segment
- Will Muschamp Upset with Inaccurate Reporting on Gator Player (WITH FULL VIDEO)
- DeAndre Jordan Dunk: Video Breakdown
- ENTIRE VIDEO- Jim McElwain Introduction Press Conference
- Baseball Wins in Extra Innings, Sweeps Missouri