Dale Earnhardt Jr Wins First Sprint Cup Race Since 2008
Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally found victory lane after a 143-race absence in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and it came at the same place he last tasted victory. Earnhardt Jr. bested Tony Stewart by a wide margin to win the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway on Father's Day, his first victory since winning the same race in 2008. It marked NASCAR's most popular drivers' 19th Cup Series win of his career, and breaks the sixth-longest streak in Sprint Cup history with races between victories.
- Santa Fe Men Win at Central Florida for First Time Since 2008
- Meyer Gets First Commitment for 2008!
- Fromer Gator Soccer Star Gets Her First Goal in Women's World Cup
- Gators Advance In NCAA Tourney For First Time Since 06-07 National Title Team
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Ole Miss, First Time Since 2002
- Florida Waxes Kentucky 38-0, First SEC Shutout Since 2001
- Jimmie Johnson Becomes First Driver to Sweep Daytona Since 1982
- USA Women Win World Cup Semis
- Florida Women Win Capital One Cup
- Gator Mens Track and Field Win 1st SEC Indoor Title Since '04