I'll Have Another Odds-On Favorite for Belmont, An Every Horse for Every Man
I'll Have Another found out it will start in the 11th pole at the Belmont Stakes, but one things is clear: it will either be the 12th horse ever to win the triple crown or the 12th horse to fail trying since Affirmed won it all back in 1978. The story of the horse broken and pinhooked in Williston has quickly turned it into a fan favorite. I'll Have Another sold for a mere $35,000 and defied the odds in an industry led by big companies to beat the field over the past month, winning the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness Stakes. For the first time in the past two legs, I'll Have Another enters the Belmont as the early betting line favorite at 4-to-5 odds. The next closest horse is Dullahan at 5-to-1 odds. Dullahan ran third at the Kentucky Derby and sat out the Preakness resting and training for the grueling mile-and-a-half stretch in Long Island, NY.
- I'll Have Another On Short List of Williston Horse Greats
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- I'll Have Another Wins 138th Kentucky Derby
- I'll Have Another Wins Preakness Stakes, 1 Race Away From Triple Crown
- I'll Have Another Faces Test Of Champions, Ghosts of Failed Triple Crown Attempts
- New Video of I'll Have Another
- Kentucky Derby Winner Orb is Belmont Morning Line Favorite
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Ocalans Affirm They'll Have Another Triple Crown
- Economy Having An Impact On North Central Florida's Horses