Tebow Throws Zinger That Has Nothing to Do With a Football Game
Speaking for the first time in his new capacity as a member of the Florida Gator Boosters Board of Directors, Tebow immediately showed he can play the part. At the annual boosters summer board meeting, Tebow offered several stories from his time with the Denver Broncos last year, including one about Brady Quinn.
"I had a teammate at Denver who played the same position as me and he went to the University of Notre Dame," Tebow said. "He would brag about his university, how great it was. Most of us in the locker room were like, ‘C’mon, we all had opportunities. We chose not to go there.’ ... But he talked so much about his university that it became easy. I’d say, ‘Your whole team had one guy who ran under a 5.0 40 [yard dash]. Our kicker ran under 5.0.’"
- Tebow Debuts New Throwing Motion for NFL Teams
- Gators Throw Away Game One in CWS Championship Series, Fall to Gamecocks 2-1
- Gator Softball Throws a Combine Perfect Game
- Gator Baseball Throws Away 7-6 Game Against Ole Miss
- Tebow Has Mixed Performance At Senior Bowl
- LSU QB Zach Mettenberger Backtracks After Saying Tim Tebow Has Bad Mechanics
- Tim Tebow Has First Day Of Practice With Patriots
- Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
- Tebow has Surgery
- Tebow Reviews 1st Game as a Jet