Beisel to Olympics
The fun begins for Gator Nation at the Olympics. Gator swimmer and reigning world champion in the 400 meter medley, Elizabeth Beisel, has been training in North Central Florida to prepare for the London games.
As intense as her training can be, the fun-loving Beisel made sure to throw in some levity as well, and says she tries to do the same thing with her competition.
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Swimmer Beisel Now Swimming with the Gators
- Torres Advances to 50M Finals, Beisel Olympic Bound in 200M Backstroke
- UF Swimmer Beisel Sets Sights On London 2012
- Elizabeth Beisel Prepares for One Last NCAA Championships
- Gator Great Swimmer Dara Torres Considers 2012 Olympics
- Steve Mesler Returns To Gainesville An Olympic Hero
- Gemma Spofforth Swims for Mother, Country as 2012 Olympics Approach
- Lochte, Phelps Among Stars in Omaha for US Olympic Swim Trials
- McQuay, Claye London Bound! Demps Falls Short at USA Olympic Trials
- Stewart to Represent England at Olympics