Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
CORTLAND, N.Y. - Anything Tim Tebow does gets scrutinized on a national level, but female fans will enjoy dissecting his latest escapades in Jets training camp.
The former Florida quarterback decided to jog into the locker room shirtless after the first practice open to the public, and all eyes were on the newly sculpted physique of the 251 pound backup.
In a rain-filled practice, Tebow heard heckling from the fans in an uneven second day of work with the New York football team.
He went 3-for-8 in passing situations, including taking a would-be sack.
Some fans went as far to yell at him to "throw the ball" after holding it too long during a play, or screaming "that's why you're No. 2" as in the second position on the QB depth chart.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan tried to lighten the mood, telling reporters he thought the shouts were coming from defenders, but believes every day Tebow is making progress and will continue to do so as training camp rolls along.
- Tebow Gets $100K Donation to Spend Day with Fans
- Tim Tebow Has First Day Of Practice With Patriots
- Tebow Traded To New York Jets
- Tebow Welcomed By Media As Newest Jet
- Much-Scrutinized Tebow Underperforms in First Look as NY Jets Quarterback
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California
- Tebow Praises Jets Offensive Coordinator
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice
- Tebow Reviews 1st Game as a Jet
- Tebow, Jets Prepare to Unleash Wildcat vs Bills