FSU Coach Bans Players from Twitter
TALLAHASSEE - Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher banned his players from twitter for the second time in the past nine months.
The latest order came after a series of controversial tweets from wide receiver Kenny Shaw and defensive back Tyler Hunter.
Shaw tweeted, "child support is worst sic than aids," while Hunter expressed displeasure from a traffic stop in Tallahassee making a reference on twitter to shoot police.
Fisher said the ban is indefinite.
- Uncertain Future for FSU Head Football Coach Bowden
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Donovan, Parsons Named SEC Coach, Player of the Year, Respectively
- Yahoo!Sports Article Incriminates Two Gator Players, Gators Wide Receivers Coach
- Fans Vote Tebow Into Pro Bowl... Will Coaches and Players Follow?
- Gator Players and Coaches Remember Favorite Holiday Moment
- Nick Waisome De-Commits from UF, Picks FSU Instead
- CB Reid Dismissed from FSU
- Gators Flip WR Commit From FSU
- Buckeyes Banned From A Bowl For 1 Year