Future Gators Excited for 2013 Class; Muschamp Gets 2nd Commit for 2014
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Friday Night Lights didn't see anyone commit on the spot, but by the end of the big-recruiting weekend, the future of Florida Gator football was rounded out very nicely.
18 verbal commitments for the class of 2013 were in attendance for the one-day recruiting event in Gainesville, and swayed at least a few highly touted recruits the way of the Orange and Blue.
Four-star defensive end Jordan Sherit from Tampa was the lone new member to the class after the event had ended, but Florida picked up five-star CB Vernon Hargreaves III on Thursday and four-star defensive end Antonio Riles on Friday afternoon.
Add to that the Gators second recruit to the class of 2014 in Travonte Valentine, and there's a reason why the kids are excited for the future of Florida football.
- Gator Commits Reach 25 for Class of 2013
- Sherit Commits to Gators, 20th for Class of 2013
- Gator Hoops Land Big Commit, No. 1 Ranking for Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Muschamp Picks Up 9th Verbal Commit for 2014
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Four-Star DT Brantley Recommits to Gator Class of 2013