Turgeon Named Second-Team Freshman All-American
Gators second baseman Casey Turgeon was named a second-team Freshman All-American by Baseball America. Turgeon started 65 out of a possible 67 games at second base this past season. In his seven NCAA Tournament games, Turgeon bat .357 and had an overall season batting average of .281 with 35 runs, 30 RBI, and had 10 stolen bases in 13 attempts. He is the ninth Freshman All-American under the tenure of head coach Kevin O'Sullivan, with Karsten Whitson earning the honor as recently as 2011.
- Zunino and Tucker Named All-Americans
- Parsons Wins AP All-American Honorable Mention, Wonders "What If?"
- PJ Williams Selected as Vanguard's First Under Armour All-American
- Under Armour All-American Game Wrap-Up
- Harrison Bader Named to SEC All-Freshman Team
- Three Gators Named to 2013 Freshman All-SEC Team
- Santa Fe College Baseball Pitcher Honored Second Team All- American
- Four Gators Earn Spot on SEC All-Freshman Team
- Elam Named To AP All-America Team
- 6 Gators Named to 3 Different Coaches Preseason All SEC Teams