Turgeon Named Second-Team Freshman All-American
Gators second baseman Casey Turgeon was named a second-team Freshman All-American by Baseball America. Turgeon started 65 out of a possible 67 games at second base this past season. In his seven NCAA Tournament games, Turgeon bat .357 and had an overall season batting average of .281 with 35 runs, 30 RBI, and had 10 stolen bases in 13 attempts. He is the ninth Freshman All-American under the tenure of head coach Kevin O'Sullivan, with Karsten Whitson earning the honor as recently as 2011.
- Logan Shore Name First-Team Freshman All-American
- Gushue, Shore Named Louisville Slugger All-Americans
- Zunino and Tucker Named All-Americans
- Under Armour All-American Game Wrap-Up
- Gators Remove Hernandez All-American Brick, New Photos Allegedly Show Hernandez With Gun
- PJ Williams Selected as Vanguard's First Under Armour All-American
- Parsons Wins AP All-American Honorable Mention, Wonders "What If?"
- Three Gators Named to 2013 Freshman All-SEC Team
- Harrison Bader Named to SEC All-Freshman Team
- Santa Fe College Baseball Pitcher Honored Second Team All- American