UF's Powell Continues Healing Process
GAINESVILLE - The loss of defensive end/linebacker Ronald Powell in the spring was a tough break for the Florida Gator defense, but teammate Jon Bostic said Powell is recovering from his ACL injury in good spirits.
Bostic told reporters Powell is doing as much rehab as trainers will allow and added it's like he "lives at the gym."
In the spring, Florida Head Coach Will Muschamp said he expected Powell to be back as early as mid-season.
- Former Area Standouts Injured in Spring: UF's Okine, FSU's Jernigan
- Locks of Love? Mizzou Player's Message to UF's Halapio
- Waiting Game: Gators' Powell In Recovery Mode After Surgery
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- NCAA Ruling on Sharrif Floyd, Reaction from UF's Jeremy Foley and Will Muschamp
- A Community Continues to Heal
- Gainesville's Mini Horses Head To Newtown To Help Heal
- Accolades Continue To Mount for UF Tennis's Allie Will
- 'Bambooville 2' To be Removed from UF's Campus
- Recruitment Process for Gainesville's Police Chief Revealed