Bolt Wins 100m, Raymond Adds Tennis Bronze To Gator Medal Count
London- Usain Bolt proved he is still the fastest man in the world, setting an Olympic record with a 9.63 run in the men's 100 meter dash on Sunday night.
Meanwhile, former Gator tennis player Lisa Raymond played for two bronze medals on Sunday-winning one in the mixed doubles event with Mike Bryan.
- FORMER GATOR SWIMMER LOCHTE WINS BRONZE
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Gator Men's 4x100 Team Wins National Title
- FORMER GATOR RAYMOND FALLS SHORT IN WIMBLEDON DOUBLES FINAL
- While Bolt Sets Record, Former Gators Advance at World Championships
- GATOR WOMEN'S TENNIS WINS TOURNEY OPENER
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Gator Women's Tennis Wins 6th National Title
- Gator Men's Tennis Wins