Florida Gator Soccer Prepares for North Carolina Road Trip
GAINESVILLE - The Florida Gator soccer team didn't start well against an ACC program, but they're hoping to rebound against two more this weekend.
The Gators travel to face North Carolina on Friday and Duke on Sunday, having lost their season opener to Miami 4-1.
Gators Head Coach Becky Burleigh says the team has been working on set pieces and communication within the team as they try to correct mistakes from the first game.
- Florida Gator Football Team Prepares for South Carolina
- Gator Soccer Prepares for NCAA Tournament, Hoops Prepares for Wisconsin
- Gators Preparing for South Carolina's Connor Shaw
- Gator Soccer Prepares for 2nd Straight Home Stand This Weekend
- Gator Soccer Prepares to Start Season
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Gator Volleyball Prepares For Tough Road Double
- Gator Basketball Prepares for Another Road Test
- Florida Gator Soccer Downs Oklahoma
- Florida Gator Football Prepare For Season Ahead