Fowler Stepping Up on Gator Defensive Line
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Florida Gators have dealt with a number of injuries on their defensive line, but a surprising freshman has taken the opportunity and excelled.
Dante Fowler, Jr. expected to help at the buck linebacker spot, and has contributed early on while junior Ronald Powell recovers from an ACL injury in the spring.
Defensive tackle Dominique Easley is also working his way back from an ACL injury last fall and expects to help the Gators once the regular season starts.
- Bryant Young Resigns as Gators Defensive Line Coach
- Dante Fowler, Jr. Named Athlon Defensive Player of the Week
- Battle of the Trenches: UF Offensive Line vs. LSU Defensive Line
- Gators Depth Helping Gators Defense
- Gators Hire Mike Summers as Offensive Line Coach
- Muschamp: Gators Faltered on Line of Scrimmage Versus LSU
- Gators Offensive Line Struggling; Muschamp Looking for Change
- Dominique Easley: The Gators LineDancer
- Gators Offensive Line Heads Into 2013 with Veteran Experience
- Gators Offensive Line Hoping to Put On Better Performance Against Missouri