Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
GAINESVILLE- The days of Chloe Mann sneaking up on opponents are gone.
By virtue of her 42 kill, tournament MVP performance for the Florida Gators last weekend, Gators Head Coach Mary Wise says opponents will make sure to have the former Eastside High standout front-and-center on the scouting reports.
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Muschamp Still Hasn't Picked A Starter For Gators' Opener
- Muschamp Welcomes Gators' Signing Class of 2012 To Florida
- Waiting Game: Gators' Powell In Recovery Mode After Surgery
- Gators' Super Regional Opponent and Times Set
- Casey Prather Steps Up In Gators' Win
- Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener
- Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
- Eastside Retires Chloe Mann's Jersey
- Sanders Invokes Bob Marley As He Tells Gator Nation, "Don't Worry"