Muschamp Sets Record Straight On Driskel
Gainesville- Putting an end to any speculation about the nature or severity of Jeff Driskel's injury, Florida football head coach Will Muschamp made a surprise appearance in front of the media Wednesday, telling reporters that his sophomore quarterback would be participating in non-contact drills through Monday.
"Jeff got hit in the shoulder, we didnt' think it was a big deal, but then we re-evaluated, and he's practicing and he'll be non-contact for the rest of the week," Muschamp said Wednesday afternoon.
Driskel has been in a battle for the starting quarterback job with Jacoby Brissett, and hurt his left scapula when he was hit in practice Sunday.
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Muschamp Talks Harris, Driskel, Grier, Mornhinweg
- Muschamp Says Driskel and Harris to Play Saturday vs Missouri
- Gator Women Win Record 13th Straight!
- Hunter Records 2nd Straight 10.0; (2)Florida Beats (1)Oklahoma
- (2)Florida Basketball Wins Record 18th Straight
- Gator Baseball Gets School-Record 15th Straight Win, 10-2 Over Vanderbilt
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Sweet 16, Eliminate College of Charleston in Straight Sets