Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
GAINESVILLE - Will Muschamp continues to release details of the quarterback battle on the Florida Gator football team slowly and steadily.
The lastest piece of information came Monday as Muschamp announced both Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel will each start one quarter in the first half versus Bowling Green, and then the coaches will make a decision on who to start in the second half of the game.
Muschamp says he is confident in the ability of both players, and wants to give them each a chance to prove what they can do on the field this Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
- Pease Hopes Driskel Will Be More Honest Without Brissett In QB Mix
- Both Gator QBs to Play vs Bowling Green
- Muschamp Says Driskel and Harris to Play Saturday vs Missouri
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Wolves Rally In 4th Quarter, Bite Eagles 34-26
- Brissett, Johnson to Transfer from UF
- Jeff Driskel Signs with Red Sox; Will Continue Playing Football
- Jeff Driskel Out; Jacoby Brissett Stepping Up
- Driskel, Brissett Both Start Opener in 27-14 Gator Victory
- Driskel, Brissett Enjoying Gator QB Battle