One On One With Will Muschamp
GAINESVILLE- In some ways the results speak for themselves, and Will Muschamp will have to live with them.
The Florida Gators head coach cannot go back and change last year's 7-6 record, nor the disappointment that comes with meeting a higher set of expectations.
Will Muschamp does not like to talk about losing; he'd rather talk about ways to win, and his desire to win moving forward.
In fact, most of Muschamp's career has involved winning. He appeared in two BCS title games as a coach (once at LSU when the Tigers won in 2003, the other at Texas when the Longhorns lost in 2009), and in my interview with Muschamp this summer, he lightened up considerably as we discussed some of his favorite players from those two teams.
Will Muschamp would rather talk about winning, winners, and how he was able to win. He'll have his first chance to do that during the 2012 season this Saturday.
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part One
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part Two
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Nick Saban's Thoughts On Will Muschamp
- FSU Media Day Recap, Jimbo Fisher Comments on Relationship with WIll Muschamp
- Will Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher and a Lesson In Home Buying
- Gators QB Battle at Stalemate, Muschamp Will Wait Until Fall For Decision
- Singled Out: Will Muschamp Narrows Players' Duties
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Choice For Full-Time Starting QB Will Come From More Than Muschamp