Roster Spots Up For Grab During Fall Practice
Sharrif Floyd says no matter who lines up next to him on Saturday's this fall, that player will have the Florida Gators defensive end's trust. Still, somebody has to win the job.
Gators head coach Will Muschamp says he hasn't determined a true two-deep yet, saying those positions-especially at places like wide receiver and offensive line-will remain fluid for the start of fall practice.
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Gators Start Fall Practice
- Gators Open Up 2nd Practice of Fall
- 2014 Florida Football Fall Open Practice Schedule
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- All-State High School Football Rosters Announced
- Donovan Excited for Fuller Roster Heading Into League Play
- Demps Added to USA Roster