Walton Discusses Future of Gators Softball, Dismissal of 3 Players Last Year
Gainesville- Speaking publicly for the first time since the 2012 season ended and the departure of three players was finalized, Florida Gators Softball Head Coach Tim Walton vowed to "reshape some of the things we're doing."
Walton released Kasey Fagan, Sami Fagan and Cheyenne Coyle from their scholarships after last season, and said he has "eliminated any issues or distractions that were in our program."
- Tim Walton Kicks 3 Gator Softball Players Off Team, Gators Lose Regional Opener
- Softball's Walton Picks Up 500th Win with Gators; Baseball Routs Rhode Island 22-3
- Gator Sports Roundup: 4-6-14 Softball, Baseball and Tennis
- Alabama Shuts Door on Gator Softball, Claims Outright SEC Title
- Gator Sports Roundup: 3-30-14 Baseball, Softball, and Lacrosse
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- AGGIES DEFEAT GATOR SOFTBALL, SEASON OVER
- Gator Softball, Baseball Finish 3-0 on Friday
- Gators Shutout Florida State Softball, Win 5-0
- UF's Haeger Named USA Softball Player of the Year