College Hoops Hall of Famer Calhoun Set To Retire
GAINESVILLE- Jim Calhoun turned the University of Connecticut into a basketball power, but now the 70-year old coach is hanging up the whistle.
Calhoun has been the coach of the Huskies for the past 26 years while guiding them to 625 wins and 3 national championships (1999, 2004, 2011).
The Associated Press reports Calhoun will make his announcement on Thursday.
- Hall Of Famer Competes in 34th Annual Sunshine State Games
- Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Bo Diddley Dies at Age 79
- Cornerstone Volleyball Gets Straight-Sets Win Over Oak Hall
- Oak Hall, The Rock Pick Up Wins In Girls High School Hoops
- Marshall to Enter College Hall of Fame
- Carlos Alvarez Elected To NCAA College Football Hall of Fame
- Santa Fe College Welcomes Inaugural Hall of Fame Class
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- 2014 Santa Fe College Athletics Hall of Fame Induction