Gator Soccer Prepares for 2nd Straight Home Stand This Weekend
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator soccer team started the SEC season with a loss, but has reeled off three in a row heading into this week's competition.
The Gators (3-1 in the conference) trail Missouri (4-0) by 1 game, and Gators Head Coach Becky Burleigh would like to see former Buchholz standout Havana Solaun continue her strong play for the team this year as they get ready for Ole Miss and Arkansas this weekend.
- Gator Soccer Opens Season with 2nd Straight Win
- Gator Volleyball Prepares for Home SEC Weekend
- Gator Soccer Prepares for NCAA Tournament, Hoops Prepares for Wisconsin
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Donovan Stands By Florida's Close-Game Ability as Gators Prepare For Tourney
- Gator Soccer Prepares to Start Season
- Florida Gator Soccer Prepares for North Carolina Road Trip
- Gators Win 28th Straight at Home in Walker's Debut
- GATOR VOLLEYBALL AND SOCCER CONTINUE WINNING WEEKEND
- Hunter Records 2nd Straight 10.0; (2)Florida Beats (1)Oklahoma