Gators Forward Patric Young Recovering From Mono
GAINESVILLE- Florida Gators forward Patric Young had a recent bout with mononucleosis, but a Gators basketball spokesman says Young has been cleared to practice and should be fine for the start of season.
Young led the Gators in 2011-2012 with more than 6 rebounds per game, while chipping in over 10 points per game.
- Gator Basketball's Patric Young Crucial In Team USA's Win Against Lithuania
- The Development Of Patric Young
- Patric Young to Return for Senior Season With Florida Hoops
- KRUGER RECOVERING FROM HEART SURGERY
- Wuerffel Slowly Recovering From Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Louisville Guard Ware Recovering From Horrific Injury
- Driskel Recovering From Appendectomy; Tyler Murphy Prepared To Step Up
- Matt Jones Recovering Well from Viral Infection
- Gator Baseball Team Looking Forward To Playing In CWS
- Driskel Named Gators Starting QB Moving Forward