Searching For the Lost Mojo of Andre Debose
GAINESVILLE- Once one of the most highly touted high school recruits in the country, Florida Gators wide receiver Andre Debose has found himself four games into his redshirt junior season without a single catch on the year.
Debose has still been reliable in the return game, where he's averaged more than 24 yards per return, but coaches say his effort on the practice field has been inconsistent, and head coach Will Muschamp has a policy that the players who practice best will play.
- Andre Debose's Last Shot
- Andre Debose Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Debose Out for the Season
- Jonesville Man Searching for Lost Great Dane Puppy
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries
- 5 Gators Named to All SEC Teams
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- UF Football Player Not Charged for Involvement in Saturday Night Shooting
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Triple Murder Suspect Makes First Appearance