Pro Tennis Tournament Taking Place in Gainesville
JONESVILLE - The Gainesville Tennis Classic is a $10-thousand tournament, which is the lowest of the professional ranks, but don't tell that to the women competiting this week at the Jonesville Tennis Center.
In fact, tournaments like these are the training ground for the next level of competition, and often the first chance young players have to earn points on the WTA tour.
The tournament runs through Sunday, with quarterfinal action taking place Friday starting at 9 a.m.
- Allie Kiick Wins Gainesville Women's Pro Tennis Tournament
- Alvarez-Teran Takes Pro Tennnis Title in Jonesville
- Gator Women's Tennis Blanks Marist in First Round of NCAA Tournament
- Louthan Brothers Organize Charity Tennis Tournament
- Gator Women's Tennis Earns 18th SEC Tournament Title
- Gator Men's Tennis Advances in NCAA Tournament
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Hawthorne Takes 2nd Place, Chipley Wins Class 1A State Title
- Gator Lacrosse Takes Semifinals of ALC Tournament
- Girls Place of Gainesville Providing Summer Volleyball Camp