Gators Ready To Finish A Heavy SEC Slate
GAINESVILLE- Despite mishaps such as injuries, their first loss, and even a flu bug that caught standout Matt Elam, the Gators are preserving through their toughest SEC schedule to date.
Florida football has had to endure a season in which they play eight conference games within their first nine.
Against all odds though, head coach Will Muschamp says he sees a team that is "playing fast, playing hard, and playing together".
Their next opponent will be the Missouri Tigers, whom they'll take on Saturday at noon in the Swamp. The game will be televised on ESPN2.
- Gators Men's and Women's Track and Field Finish Second at SEC Outdoor Championships
- Gator Men's and Women's Golf Finish 3rd and 4th at SEC Tournament
- Gator Women's Track and Field Wins SEC Title, Men Finish Second
- Gators Play Gamecocks, Clean Slate
- Lacroix Ready to Finish Tennis Season on Top
- Florida Gymnastics Ready for SEC Tournament
- Four New SEC Football Coaches Ready For Season To Begin
- Rodriguez Strong In Relief, Gators Finish Off Vanderbilt at College World Series
- Gator Men's Golf Finishes 10th after Day One of NCAA Regionals
- Gator Golf Finishes in Fourth