High School Athletes Sign On For More
GAINESVILLE- Future college athletes from North Central Florida signed on the line today, as the early singing period continued.
Joel Embriid of The Rock basketball, and Jessica Wilkinson of Buchholz softball both signed a National Letter of Intent today in the company of family and friends.
It was an exciting and emotional day for all, as the students tell TV20 of the relief that comes with the signing.
At Trinity Catholic, two lacrosse players signed on to play in college. Hunter Fuhr committed to Furman and Kevin Norman to Wingate.
Also signing from Trinity Catholic are three baseball players. Shortstop Alex Merritt and outfilder Tim Retamoza will be joining the squad at North Florida, while their teammate catcher Kevin Fuller has commetted to Florida Southern.
- Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
- Local High School Signings Monday
- High School Signings: St. Francis and Williston
- 3 Sign From Buchholz High School for College Baseball
- High School Roundup: College Signings
- High School Roundup: College Signings 5-29-13
- Athletes Sign on First Day of Early Signing Period
- Local Area Athletes Sign on Dotted Line for National Signing Day
- Three More Signings Around North Central Florida
- Local Athletes Sign Letters of Intent