Perfect Night For Murphy Leads to Big Win For Gators Basketball Over Wisconsin
GAINESVILLE- Billy Donovan said earlier in the week that forward Erik Murphy didn't practice leading up to Wednesday night's game against Wisconsin because he was feeling ill.
Maybe Murphy should get sick more often.
The Gators senior was perfect from the field against the Badgers, scoring a game-high 24 points on 10-10 shooting as the Gators beat Wisconsin 74-56.
It's just the 3rd time in the past 15 years a Gators player has been perfect from the field with at least 10 shot attempts.
The Gators are now 2-0 on the season, and will next face Middle Tennessee at home on Sunday.
- College Basketball: Gators Defense Takes Stand, Efficient Offense Leads to 70-48 Win Over Georgia
- Gator Pitching Nearly Perfect, Sweep the Lipton Invitational with 9-0 Win over North Dakota State
- Gator Baseball Stays Perfect with 9-3 Win Over Boston College
- Gator Basketball Wins Big on Senior Day
- Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Homers Lead Gators to Win Over Tigers on Senior Day
- Zunino's Two HRs Lead Gator Charge to 11th Straight Victory, 4-2 Win over FGCU
- Gator Basketball Wins Easily Over Miss. St.
- Gator Women's Basketball Starts Season Strong, 71-49 Win Over Fairfield