A Sexy Muschamp Leads Tenacious Gators Towards Possible National Championship Game
GAINESVILLE- The Gators may not look "sexy" doing it, but the record still shows, they've won 10 games this season.
Head Coach Will Muschamp says he knows Florida may not pick up style points for their style of play, but a win is a win. And a win is exactly what they're hoping to acheive this weekend vs FSU.
The annual rivalry game carries a little more weight with it this year however, as there is a possible BCS National Championship game apperance on the line for the Gators.
They will also need some help from USC, as the Trojans have to beat Notre Dame for the outcome to change for Florida, but a win vs the Seminoles is a must either way.
Both Muschamp and Defensive Lineman Omar Hunter say though, that all the team is focused on is revenging last years loss against their in state rival. The BCS is just added pressure that they don't pay attention to.
- Gators Ground Game Starting to Take Mold Of Muschamp
- Gator Softball Staves Off Two Elimination Games, Face Possibly Two More Sunday
- Gator Basketball Falls in SEC Tournament Championship Game
- Gators Throw Away Game One in CWS Championship Series, Fall to Gamecocks 2-1
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012
- Muschamp Reflects on Possible CFB Playoffs, Other Notes From Day 1 of SEC Meetings
- Jim Furyk and Adam Scott Hold Lead After Round 1 of PGA Championship
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Muschamp Confident With Team Heading Into Spring Game
- Two Local High Schools Advance to Softball State Championship Games