UF Volleyball Enters Postseason With Sweep Of Top All SEC Honors
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator volleyball team might be the 14th seed in the NCAA championships starting this Friday, but the Gators are tops when it comes to SEC honors.
Four players (Chloe Mann, Taylor Braunice, Tangerine Wiggs, Ziva Recek) earned 1st team all SEC honors Monday, while Recek earned SEC Freshman of the Year, Mann earned SEC Player of the Year, and head coach Mary Wise taking home the award for SEC Coach of the Year.
The Gators open up their NCAA tournament run against Tulsa Friday at 7:30 in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center.
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC Sweeping Missouri
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC with Sweep of Georgia
- Marshall to Enter Ring of Honor
- Hunter Earns SEC Defensive Player of the Week As Florida Enters Bye Week
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Elite Eight with Three-Set Sweep Over Michigan, Other Volleyball Scores
- Joe Haden Earns All-America Honors
- Six Gators Earn Football AP All-America Honors
- Parsons Wins AP All-American Honorable Mention, Wonders "What If?"
- Santa Fe College Baseball Pitcher Honored Second Team All- American
- Rainey, Sturgis Earn All-Conference Honors