5-Star Prospect Parker Nixes Florida for Duke
CHICAGO - Gator fans were hoping for five-star basketball prospect Jabari Parker to join Kasey Hill and Chris Walker in the Class of 2013, but it wasn't meant to be.
Illinois's Mr. Basketball and national Gatorade Player of the Year instead opted for the Duke Blue Devils.
Parker is ranked the second-best overall recruit in the class, averaging over 19 points and nearly nine rebounds and five assists per game as a junior.
- Florida Womens Tennis Gets 5-0 Win Over Duke
- Florida Soccer Falls to Duke in NCAA Tournament, Ends Season 19-4-1
- Four Star Tight End Recruit Commits to Florida
- Muschamp Faces Tough Questions From Prospects
- Gator Football Prospects Go Under the Lights
- Bronson's Jasmine Parker Signs to Play Softball with Santa Fe
- HS Football Preview: Eastside Rams
- Technology Spotlight 10/5/10 "Florida STaRS Program"
- Duke Dawson and Madison O'Leary Named Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Muschamp Speaks Highly of Duke Dawson