5-Star Prospect Parker Nixes Florida for Duke
CHICAGO - Gator fans were hoping for five-star basketball prospect Jabari Parker to join Kasey Hill and Chris Walker in the Class of 2013, but it wasn't meant to be.
Illinois's Mr. Basketball and national Gatorade Player of the Year instead opted for the Duke Blue Devils.
Parker is ranked the second-best overall recruit in the class, averaging over 19 points and nearly nine rebounds and five assists per game as a junior.
- Florida Womens Tennis Gets 5-0 Win Over Duke
- Four Star Tight End Recruit Commits to Florida
- Parker, Spurs Steal Game 1 at Miami In NBA Finals
- Gators Basketball In the Running for Recruit Jabari Parker
- Bronson's Jasmine Parker Signs to Play Softball with Santa Fe
- Muschamp Faces Tough Questions From Prospects
- Gator Football Prospects Go Under the Lights
- Technology Spotlight 10/5/10 "Florida STaRS Program"
- Duke Dawson and Madison O'Leary Named Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Muschamp Speaks Highly of Duke Dawson