Former Gator Great Gives Out Sugar Bowl Tickets
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Former Gator great Fred Taylor was at the UF Bookstore on Saturday and embraced the holiday season by giving out some special gifts.
In partnership with Allstate, Taylor raffled away five pairs of tickets to the upcoming Sugar Bowl in New Orleans between the Florida Gators and Louisville Cardinals on January 2nd, 2013.
Fans had to submit their names to enter the raffle, but they could only win if they were present at the calling of their number.
Taylor said it was great to give back, as well as be a part of the fan experience.
- Gators Head to Sugar Bowl
- Louisville Stuns the Gators in Sugar Bowl 33-23
- Muschamp Calls Sugar Bowl Victory "Critical" for Gator Season
- Gator Defense Prepares to Face Louisville in Sugar Bowl
- Gators TE Coach Lewis Hard Road to Sugar Bowl
- Gators Dominate Bearcats to Win Sugar Bowl
- Tickets Still Unsold For Sugar Bowl
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- Gator Greats Come Out To Swinging For The Cure