Gainesville Purple Hurricanes Fall Short in Title Game
GAINESVILLE- After an undefeated regular season, and subsequent playoff run, the Gainesville Purple Hurricanes fell short in the State Championship game, losing to Miami-Central 37-14.
However running back Ralph Wenn finished the day with another great game for his stat sheet.
He had the Canes only two scores of the day and felt proud of the team he played for.
- Purple Hurricanes Win, GHS Advancing to Class 6A State Football Title Game
- Gainesville Purple Hurricanes Fall in State Semifinal
- Gator Softball Wins SEC East But Falls Short Of Conference Title
- Gator Gymnastics Falls One-Tenth Short of First NCAA Title
- GHS Dominant Over North Marion in Spring Football Game, Vanguard Defense Stout but Falls Short
- Trenton Falls In Class 1A Football State Title Game
- GHS Falls in Class 6A Title Game 37-14 to Miami Central
- Lafayette Falls in 1A State Title Softball Game
- Gainesville High Makes Furious 2nd Half Rally, But Fall Short to Wolfson
- Gainesville High Embarks on Orlando for 6A State Title Game