Gator Commits Reach 25 for Class of 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Will Muschamp continued to haul in big-time recruits on the recruiting trail as signing day quickly approaches for the Florida Gator football team.
The latest verbal commitment came from JUCO prospect Trenton Brown.
Brown played for Georgia Military College and stands at an imposing 6-foot-8, 350 pounds on the offensive line.
Muschamp also worked his magic by stealing a South Carolina recruit from former Gator head coach Steve Spurrier.
Gamecock verbal commit and four-star outside linebacker Matt Rolin decommitted from USC and joined Florida's Class of 2013.
Three-star offensive line prospect Roderick Johnson from American Heritage also re-committed to the Orange and Blue after decommitting a few months ago.
The Class of 2013 has 25 verbal commitments and is widely believed to be the top-ranked recruiting class in the country.
- Sherit Commits to Gators, 20th for Class of 2013
- Future Gators Excited for 2013 Class; Muschamp Gets 2nd Commit for 2014
- Gator Hoops Land Big Commit, No. 1 Ranking for Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Four-Star DT Brantley Recommits to Gator Class of 2013
- Outlaw Decommits from Gator Class of 2013